– Deathlok is due to be the next Superhero to make an appearance in Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, in fact, he’s actually been part of the show since the very first episode. On the 4th February, Mike Peterson, played by J. August Richards (Gunn for all you Angel and Buffy fans) will become the cybernetic assassin. Mike Peterson’s story so far has apparently been an origin story, now we get to see his transformation into Deathlok.
– Gal Gadot, the actress who will be playing the Amazonian Princess, Wonder Woman, in the upcoming Batman vs. Superman movie, has reportedly signed a three movie contract with Warner Brothers. The other two films in question are none other than the long-rumored Justice League movie and a Wonder Woman solo feature.
– The legendary Stan Lee will not make an appearance in the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy movie. It is common knowledge that Lee has a contract with Marvel Studios allowing him to make a cameo in every movie that hits the big screens. His cheesy one liners are anticipated. Unfortunately he didn’t actually create Guardians of the Galaxy, so will not be appearing in the film.
– J.J. Abrams, and Lawrence Kasdan have finished writing the script for the brand new Star Wars movie, Episode VII, due out on 18th December 2015. Abrams can now start thinking about the cast. Jesse Plemons from Breaking Bad has supposedly read for a role, but the only confirmed actors so far are Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford, and Mark Hamill.
– An Assassins Creed movie is scheduled to start shooting in August 2014, with a release date of Summer 2015. Michael Fassbender (Magneto from the Newest X-Men franchise) has been confirmed to produce, and also star in the movie.