– Robbie Amell has been cast as Ronald Raymond, Firestorm, in The Flash television series. He will play an important role by helping to give The Flash (Barry Allen) his speed powers, and ultimately receiving a few upgrades himself.
– Transformers: Age of Extinction, is officially the highest grossing movie of the year, passing popular superhero movies; X-men: Days of a Future Past, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and Amazing Spider-Man 2, for the number one spot. The movie has grossed a staggering $752 million+ worldwide
– Christopher Walken will be playing Captain Hook in NBC’s upcoming live adaption of Peter Pan. The feature will in fact be a musical, so expect to see a little song and dance coming from Walken himself.
– Alien Isolation, the latest video game in the Alien franchise, is going to feature the voices of the cast from the original 1979 movie. They will not be appearing throughout the game, just in the downloadable content – a couple of missions.
– Douglas Smith has joined the cast for the new Terminator movie. As of yet, the character he will be playing is unknown, but filming with Emilia Clarke, Jai Courtney, and Arnold Schwarzenegger has just begun in New Orleans.
– Constantine’s leading lady; Lucy Griffiths, will not be appearing in any more episodes of the upcoming television show. Set to play the part of Liv, she appeared in the Pilot, but has now apparently departed the series. Her character, Liv, is being replaced by Zed, a recurring female from the comics.
– JK Rowling has brought Harry Potter back in a new 1500 word short story. In the form of a Daily Prophet newspaper article, written by Rita Skeeter, the journalist covers a Quidditch Match, but mentions the now 34 year old wizard and a few of his friends.